Extruder heater not working

Hey all!
I have a Da Vinci 1.0 (newer version)
I flashed it with repetier yesterday before that I had an error with the extruder heater which was the typical connector problem so I took off the connectors and connected the wires directly and capped them.
the error was gon I was able to add and remove the filament and the heater was fine.
then I flashed it and started getting ga simial error
I'm getting the following error
fatal:Heater/sensor failure Printer stopped and heaters disabled due to this error. Fix error and restart with M999.
here are the logs
11:38:53.761 : Error:One heater seems decoupled from thermistor - disabling all for safety!
11:38:53.764 : Error:Temp. raised to slow. Rise = -2.79 after 31065 ms
11:38:53.766 : Disabling all heaters due to detected sensor defect.
11:38:53.767 : DebugLevel:14
11:38:54.697 : fatal:Heater/sensor failure Printer stopped and heaters disabled due to this error. Fix error and restart with M999.
11:38:56.315 : fatal:Heater/sensor failure Printer stopped and heaters disabled due to this error. Fix error and restart with M999.
11:38:58.238 : DebugLevel:6
11:38:58.239 : info:Continue from fatal state
I have noticed there's connectivity between the 2 sides of the extruder cables. which would mean there are no fuses blown (I think) the only reason I have doubt is that it could be possible that somehow this is an independent circuit (or running parallel) and that's how I have connectivity. I have noticed that it shows no volts over the same 2 wires.
any help would be appreciated! 

Comments

• > Error:Temp. raised to slow. Rise = -2.79 after 31065 ms
    Means you have no energy on extruder lines, so extruder stays cold (or temperature sensor is wrong).
    > I have noticed there's connectivity between the 2 sides of the extruder cables. 
    Heaters have low resistance so that means heater should be working or is shorted. Remove wires from board and measure resistance. Old heaters with 12V had around 7 ohm, but that might vary depending on power. If that is ok the mosfet is not delivering power. If motors work fuse is normally ok also this depends on the board. Things that can be wrong is pin number is not for heater pin or heater mosfet is defect. Often there is also a led signalling if they get power but most boards show if the 12V line has power and not if the 5v pin controlling the mosfet has power.