Tiny Machines Firmware

Is there a trick or something I'm missing to get repetier server to communicate properly with machines running Tiny Machines firmware? I just updated my CR10S Pro V2 to this firmware which works just fine, but when hooking up to my pi running repetier server, it simply keeps restarting the machine over and over and over and over. It worked fine before the update with the stock firmware. BTW, Tiny Machines is Marlin firmware. Thanks!

Comments

• Deactivate active config and run wizard with autodetect for DTR/RTS and baud rate if unknown and make sure to set marlin as firmware. Some boards require special DTR/RTS settings so that might be an issue. Hopefully it works.

Otherwise deactivate/delete new printer reactivate old one with known settings and go to console with filters disabled. See if you get any response from firmware and especially any error message. When communication settings are correct and connect fails it is normally due to some misunderstanding during connection not getting an expected response.
  • Hmmm. Maybe I was just not waiting long enough for it to communicate? It seems to be working now. But I was adding it just as you've recommended to begin with. I think it was just good old fashioned user error it would appear. Thank you!