Temperature gauge for Nozzle and Bed in GUI does not want to update - Repetier Server

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone with more knowledge than me. why don't my Repetier Server "report" values when printing is complete, as well as if I manually heat the bed by clicking in my case "234.5//100.0" as you can see in PrinteScreen to preheat.
The function works, it has started to preheat, but it does not want to keep up with the update of showing the grander goes up/down. If I start a printout by selecting an "uploaded G-code file", it turns red and shows an increase in real time .... I suspect that there is a Start/Stop code that is faulty in my configuration which means that it does not shows in real time when I preheated manually via the interface.
Link to PrintScreen:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sf4sjluhpk9qh2b/RepetierServer_NoRealTime.png?dl=0

Comments

• When firmware reports to support reporting temperatures, we send
    M155 S1
    and they should update automatically. If they do not support it we query with M105 every second.

What happens when you send M155 S1 manually? does it start? Are you already on version 1.2.1? There was a case that this was not send on reconnecting in all cases and needed to be send manually to reactivate. Hope 1.2.1 has fixed it.
  • Strange as it may be, but now it works again. Installed 1.2.1 but have to admit that I probably missed running a Reboot on RPi as my problem was resolved with the update to 1.2.1.
    Thanks for your help because you solved this for me by raising the question where I realized that I probably missed Reboot
  • Normally you do not need to reboot, but it can happen that on update the old server did not get stopped. I have seen this happening and only solution is a harder setting in systemd file, but then autoupdate also does not work as autoupdate then kills it self for stopping server starting updater:-(