Repetier server with home assistand Bed and nozzle temperature not working anymore

Hello all.

I have repetier-server connected with home assistant.
It was working really great till yesterday.
But today the bed and nozzle temperature sensors doesnt work any more.
They are gone as sensors the other sensors are working like current_state, current job.
Do you know what is happening?

Comments

• hey, could you provide me the home assistant log?
  • edited January 2022
    hey, could you provide me the home assistant log?
    Hey the log is not saying anything about it.
    The only thing is that the 2 identity's are gone.
    See screenshot. 
    The other 3 worked.
    And yesterday al 5 of them worked

And this is my configuration.yaml for it
    repetier:
      - host: XXXXXXXX
        api_key: XXXXXXXXXX
        sensors:
          monitored_conditions:
            - 'current_state'
            - 'current_job'
            - 'bed_temperature'
            - 'job_end'
            - 'job_start'
            - 'extruder_temperature'

Link to screenshot: https://ibb.co/FszhG68
  • The problem was pretty simple. It is when the printer is off and i restart home assistant that the message appear entity not available. When i put the printer on and connect it with the raspberry pi with repetier-server on it. The temps are back. When i turn then off the printer i got the state message not available like the rest of the sensors. So that is good. But when you restart home assistant when the printer is off. Then you get the message identity not available for both of the thermal sensors. 
  • The problem was pretty simple. It is when the printer is off and i restart home assistant that the message appear entity not available. When i put the printer on and connect it with the raspberry pi with repetier-server on it. The temps are back. When i turn then off the printer i got the state message not available like the rest of the sensors. So that is good. But when you restart home assistant when the printer is off. Then you get the message identity not available for both of the thermal sensors. 
    Unfortunately, I can't provide a solution, but only confirm the issue. Exactly the same behaviour with my home assistant instance and repetier-server integration.