Server with belt printer (iFactory)

Hello, I am interrested to change octopi by repetier, but one question :
I have 2 iFactory One belt printer, can repetier manage belt printers ?

Comments

• Yes, actually it is just sending g-code so for the operation it makes no difference.

If you set in printer shape the type to z-belt you can select the angle and that will cause 3d renderings to be correct.
  • okay, i brought Repetier because i love them already ! :)
  • One other question : 

I set up all perfectly, i figured out how to revert the screen (because firstly it reverted the screen but not the touchscreen :p , now fixed)

I just left with one esthetic "problem"

Repetier generate the 3D model preview of the object, but it generate them at 90° angle, is there a way to revert this ? It's just for the style, print work great, here are one exemple : 

I cant upload image, but for exemple if i slice a bar like this ←  on the preview he will show them in this direction ↑ (the bottom of the object on the belt, facing me on the preview)

And a last question : I tried 3 times to re install the server because SD card problems, I disabled one installation, but not the first one, it will forever count me 1 less installation of the 5 that i brought ? or there was a way to delet them after ? (the SD was formated)
  • Not sure about your view problem. Is the object looking right just not rotates as you would like or is it skewed 45°?
    The bed is always xy and z is up, that would be correct as that is the orientation. A bit strange maybe as the printer is more a xz bed, but layers are by xy with increasing z none the less so that is the order we get data.

Regarding installations on sd card don't worry. It should detect it's same pi and if it doesn't for some reason and all licenses are up, just contact our support directly with license number and we fix that.
  • thanks a lot :p Because i own 21 printers, and will for sure put them all on repetier server <span>:pensive:</span>

But  I need one single instance for the belt printer, and one for the 1000x1000x1100mm printer,
    In any cas I'm sure I will buy more licenses because i love the cool interface
  • Today we good a belt printer for testing our self:-) See what you mean and we will see if we can make the renderings 90° rotated to it looks like on the belt bed. Easier to recognice, also during print it is still layerwise xy view of course as that is what gets printed.