Linux Mint 19.3 & Prusa RepRap Guru I3 printer: Communication timeout - reset send buffer block

Using Repetier-Host 2.2.2 connecting to a Prusa RepRap Guru I3 PLA printer.   Works fine if I boot to Windows 10.  I work mostly in Linux Mint 19.3. 

Cannot get printer to handshake correctly.   Continue to get Comm Timeout and Forced Start messages.   I have tried numerous combinations of port speeds and DTS and RTS settings. 

Any thoughts on what the magic config might be?   I have googled and searched this forum and tried the existing suggestions .

Thanks for any assistance and I did donate to support the development team.
Bob Morgenstern

Comments

• Linux natively supports only ansi baud rates for serial connections. We try to modify it with a script, but if that fails due to missing libraries or so it will fail (set baudrate program, sources are included in tar version).

One solution would be installing repetier-server for communication and use repetier-server connector for printer in host.
  • Hi 
    Thanks for sharing nice information
    Linux Mint is a Linux operating system based on the Ubuntu platform. Linux Mint operating system is most likely developed for desktop and laptop computers. Its multimedia, graphic design

For more You can contact CSSchopper - Your technology Partner