Booting into touchscreen mode (not raspberry pi)

I'm wanting to setup my machine to boot straight into a touchscreen kiosk mode like I read about here Booting into Touchscreen Mode for Linux - Repetier-Server. However all these instructions are specifically for doing this on a raspberry pi which I am not using. I am using a small tablet computer that I've installed linux-mx onto. I have the repetier server and everything running smoothly on it but the next step is to get it booting into the touchscreen interface and I'm not sure how to go about doing that not on a raspberry pi. Any advice?

Comments

• Not really. It depends on quite some factors. But the important part is then when the window system starts you need to run

# Wait for Repetier-Server to be running and accepting connections
    # otherwise we might be up before server has started completely!

while ! nc -z localhost 3344; do
      sleep 0.1
    done

chromium-browser --force-device-scale-factor=1 --disable-features=TranslateUI,Translate --app-auto-launched --disable-pinch --noerrdialogs --disable-suggestions-service --disable-translate --disable-save-password-bubble --disable-session-crashed-bubble --disable-infobars --touch-events=disabled --disable-gesture-typing --kiosk --check-for-update-interval=31536000 http://127.0.0.1:3344/modules/front2/app/app.html &

Putting this in any of the supported autostart mechanisms your window manager on that linux supports should do.