Connectivity issue with Klipper firmware and SKR Mini E3 v2.0

edited September 2021 in Repetier-Server
Hi,

I am trying to connect to my printer (Voron V0) with the following port: usb-Klipper_stm32f103xe_38FFDA054253383220730557-if00 without success.

Could you please let me know what I am doing wrong and if there is a fix for it.

Using a SKR mini E3 V2.0

Comments

• What do you mean with non successfull connecing?
    Where did it fail?  
    On which OS did you install Repetier-Server?
  • I am using Repetier Server on a raspberry pi 4 with Klipper. I am not able to connect to the printer.

May be a prints creen will be more relevant, see below:

• edited September 2021
    Hello,

A little update. I managed to see the /tmp/printer port and connect (Like here | alternative solution).

Now I am having the message below and thousand of messages telling that the firmware has stopped and I can only send host and shell commands...

Please let me know what I am doing wrong and if there is some documentation for this.

• edited September 2021
    You can access my log file and klipper config here.
  • That is a klipper error message. I'm no klipper expert but sounds like you have not configured the serial
    [mcu]
    ##	Obtain mcu value by "ls -l /dev/serial/by-id/" 
    #serial: /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Klipper_stm32f103xe_38FFDA054253383220730557-if00

as you see in your config it is still commented out.

You need to understand we call with klipper daemon via /tmp/printer while klipper needs to install a printer software on your board and connect with that board and that is the serial you enter there. Don't just uncomment - take the path that your board really tells to linux. If only one printer is connected you see it with
    ls -l /dev/serial/by-id

Once that is set you can install the firmware with klipper on the board and then it should work.

• Hi, the problem is solved. Please close the ticket..

Thank you