D1 Mini ESP3D Connectivity Issues

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my Repetier-Server / 3D Printers and I would appreciate any assistance.

I have an Ender 3 V2 which I have hacked a bit and installed a D1 Mini onto the main board to connect serially.  I then installed ESP3D onto the D1 and connected Repetier-Server to the D1.  So I have connectivity and all is good.  When I print, I have had the whole print simply stop and then clear itself out of the current print area.  The print then reverts back to the queue and the 3D Printer head stays stationary.  Keeps the head how and the bed hot but the print simply stops.

I had the same issue with a different D1 Mini which I was using on a different printer.  I also downloaded a completely new version of the ESP3D code for this new Ender Installation.

I have also installed a wireless AP into the room where the printers are so that I reduce as much connectivity issues as possible but I still have the same sudden stopping of the system.

Any suggestions on where I should be looking and what I should be doing?

Comments

• Hello. That sounds like a wifi issue. Did you activate the option "Continue print after fast reconnect" in the printer settings?  
  • So after a whole lot of fault finding, I eventually discovered that it was the server which was bouncing.  Reinstalled and sorted so now working.  Thanks for the help!