How can use

My printer is connected to the internet at home. How can I control my printer when I leave the house?
I left the house and turned off wifi. I opened my internet, what should I do later?

Comments

• Do you have an android application ?
  • You use same web app as locally. Solution depends on your internet connection and wishes. See
    https://www.repetier-server.com/knowledgebase/access-server-from-internet/
    for possible options.
  • To remotely control your home printer, guarantee it's associated with the web and supports cloud printing administrations like Google Cloud Print or producer explicit arrangements. Set up the related portable application and arrange remote access highlights. While venturing out from home, empower versatile information or make an area of interest, permitting your printer and cell phone to impart. With a steady web association, utilize the application to send print occupations from anyplace. Moreover, some applications give status observing and notices. These means engage you to deal with your printer consistently while away, changing it into a flexible and open gadget in our interconnected computerized scene.