ideaMaker und repetier server

Hi
I wanted to try out the slicer ideaMaker and try a connection like octoprint with repetier server. Which html do I have to enter there? The API is clear, but if I enter the IP address under URL, the slicer does not upload ... Who can give me the exact address that I have to enter?

Comments

• I don't think that this works. Octoprint uses a different solution than repetier. We need also printer and group and use different urls. Only easy solution would if you have Repetier-Server Monitor running with watch directory. Then you can just save into the matching directory and monitor will upload the file in the background.
  • oh, ok, thank you
  • Repetier said:
    I don't think that this works. Octoprint uses a different solution than repetier. We need also printer and group and use different urls. Only easy solution would if you have Repetier-Server Monitor running with watch directory. Then you can just save into the matching directory and monitor will upload the file in the background.
    I'm using it like this, but have very long uploadtimes. a file of 5mb takes 5-10 minutes tu upload to the repetier server, but to octoprint it is way faster, as soon as i hit send file in the slicer, the octoprint Printer heats up and starts printing. what could cause this issue?
    Octoprint is a raspi4 in the same room as the Repetierserver, wich is running on an Ubuntu Desktop PC. 
  • Mein ideaMaker kennt keinen direkten Upload zum Repetier-Server (version 4.0.1). Hat sich das geändert oder wie lädst du die Dateien hoch? Normal sollte hochladen nicht länger dauern. Nur wird danach noch die Datei analysiert und ggf. ein Bild gerendert. Aber das sind hintergrundprozesse die den Upload nicht behindern.
  • thanks for the information