web interface not loading on TV

Hi all,

I have an LG "smart" TV which is a few years old now. I wanted to check my print that is currently running with it (mostly for fun) but all I get is a white screen. In the tab it says {{titlePrep... with the Reptier Server logo to its left. It is like the browser doesn't know what to do with the page.

Not really a RS problem, just TV not rendering it right (or at all really!). Just wondering if anyone else has seen this?

RS works great on my desktop and mobile it is just the TV seemingly having issues.

Comments

• {{titlePrep.. means javascript is not running or had some errors. While it is not the most demanding javascript version (es5) we require it is a quite big app. So either the browser does have problems with the used standards we use or it is too resource hungry for a tv also would have guessed a tv can show it from all the apps running.
  • Repetier said:
    {{titlePrep.. means javascript is not running or had some errors. While it is not the most demanding javascript version (es5) we require it is a quite big app. So either the browser does have problems with the used standards we use or it is too resource hungry for a tv also would have guessed a tv can show it from all the apps running.

Thanks for the reply :) Guessed it is the TV having the issue as RS works on every other device I have.