Repetier Server free trial not showing up.

Long story short. I just enlisted in a company that is in need of a 3d-printer farm control. I downloaded the latest repetier server isntalled it on a raspberry pi 4 to use 14 day trail to show what program can do. And the 14 day trial is not beeing ofered. Any ideas why?

- I have used this Raspberry for repetier server before at home (it is my raspberry pi brought it for testing)
- the SD card is fresh and never had anything on it.
- raspberry is conected to internet.

May be there is some security measure I know not about , that stops from getting trial again on a pi that ran it before. Than I will probably get my licence code to test the program. 

Any help on how to solve the problem I will appreciator a lot. 

Comments

• > - I have used this Raspberry for repetier server before at home (it is my raspberry pi brought it for testing)
    That is it I guess. We remember used hardware and only offer it if that hardware never had a trial. Or the unlikely case that someone else had same hardware id and run trial already.

But for testing of compatibility the free version is all you really need. The pro features do not depend on printer so will always work the same and could be tested in our demo servers online as well.
  • Than you for the information !