windows 7 64 bit crashing

Hi there

I am running a Prusa I3 with Arduino mega  / Ramps v1.4 with Sprinter firmware on Windows 7 with I7 computer. I have no issues I hit print and as soon as the extruder reaches temp and the print head moves to the center of the board, I get Repetier Host has failed message and windows never gets back either. what can I do to correct this.

Nutt

Comments

• What do the details say?

Some windows seem to have missing or defect Arial fonts that caused a crash. Windows offers them as download if you google.
  • Hi there

It is still crashing as before and the error message is "Repetier host has stopped working" how do i solve this?
  • That is a windows message that gives no hint. If there is a details button please check what it says. If not check event log of windows and say what got generated on that error. Also it is not much information it may indicate where the problem lies.
  • Hi,

I am having the same problem. My Repetier host worked for at least 6 months with no problem, and yesterday It crashes all the times on startup. I am suspecting that after the latest windows 7 updates, this problem start to occur.

I have followed all the possible tips to solve the problem, but still no success:
    - Uninstall repetier host, using a tool clean register for all entries of "repetier", also manually remove all data folders from repetier
    - Install the fonts
    - Re-Install the video drivers
    - Try the oldest versions of repetier

I have submit a technical support message.

Here it is the message that I get from windows after software crashes:

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
      Application Name:    RepetierHost.exe
      Application Version:    1.0.0.0
      Application Timestamp:    548b0e64
      Fault Module Name:    clr.dll
      Fault Module Version:    4.0.30319.34209
      Fault Module Timestamp:    5348a1ef
      Exception Code:    c0000005
      Exception Offset:    0000000000002cdf
      OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
      Locale ID:    1053
      Additional Information 1:    fe92
      Additional Information 2:    fe922ed72a83d91dcf566a728f0633a0
      Additional Information 3:    3320
      Additional Information 4:    332034037423b1d3ce2535d4264150ff

Read our privacy statement online:
      http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
      C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt