Repetier server and Repetier Informer on Andorid doesn't work anynomore together?

Good moring, I'm Andrea from Italy....since about 10 days Repetier Inofrmer doesn't show up anymore the messages sent from Repetier Server.... I don't know if the problem is on the Server side or Infomer Side....I've reinstalled both of them and created a new group as well but nothing works anymore.
Is this a known issue you're already working on?

Thanks
Andrea

Comments

• Just tested it and got push messages as well as be able to see messages. So should work.

What are you missing - push messages or even no messages in app if you refresh? In latter case recheck if group id is the same in both and if it is enabled in server.
  • Repetier said:
    Just tested it and got push messages as well as be able to see messages. So should work.

What are you missing - push messages or even no messages in app if you refresh? In latter case recheck if group id is the same in both and if it is enabled in server.
    Hi, I have no messages at all in the app...I've reinstalled it several times creating new groups every time
  • If you check in informer settings - did you get a device ID? If not uninstall first and then reinstall.

If you still have problems. Make sure you have same group and the send me a PM with group and device id and I check our database if I see anything.
  • i have device id and group...Now I send them to you via pm