Bed temperature freezes when starting to print

Uploaded v2 marlin to my k8200 printer
Could connect , move the x-,y-,z-motors.
Can extrude, can warm up the bed (to 50°) and extruder (to 190°)
No problem so far.
When i want to print an object the bed temperature is stuck on the screen at the temperature you pressed print (only press print if the 2 temperatures are at the requested temperature 50 & 190)
Then the printer does nothing (but its still controlling the temp, led going on and off)
When i look in the log file i see no command is being send or received.
After a min or more then the printer starts to print.
A while back the printer started to print immediately when bed and extruder temp was reached.
Any idea? Also used another cable but that didn't work.

Thank you

Comments

• Your problem is the set temperature command in the gcode, whcih will wait for the temperature. Depending on your settings it must be within a range for a given time. So if you start too hot it needs to cool down or if you are a bit below target temp it may take a while to get to target temp if settings are not optimal.
  • But i only start the printing when they are at the temperature. Where can i change that temperature range/time?
  • With the new version uploaded i didn't do the PID autotune with my e3d hotend.
    The overshoot is very big and takes long time for the temp.
    So did the pid settings for extruder and bed.
    In the settings of configuration.h i changed also the settings how long the temp has to be in the range of 3°, i changed it to 5 sec instead of 10 sec.
    Now the printer starts immediately.
    Thank you!