Issue connecting to WiFi AP using the web GUI off the Pi Image V14 (Pro 0.91.0)
Seems like it's happening to me as well for some reason... I have a very stable Access Point and when I try to use the Repetier-Server web GUI to connect to said AP it does the following (note:to set all this up I have my LAN connected)...
- Shows all the APs I have set up
I created a few for testing other things, 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz, ap name "TESTING_123", ap name "TESTING", security WPA2/PSK TKIP+AES
- I click on the AP I want to use (SSID: TESTING, WPA2/PSK TKIP+AES).
- I select Auth method: PSK2
- Type in my password.
- Hit "Save"
- "New connection data stored" message apears.
- Hit "Connect"
- After about 20-30 seconds some type of popup flashes for about half a second (can't see what it says) but looks like some type of red circle with a slash through it possibly?
- After about 5-10 more seconds a message in blue at the top appears "Unconnected". Then about 5 seconds later it disappears.
- Goes back into AP mode as SSID "RepetierServer".