Update 0.90.1 issue

Does anyone have a problem with this patch? I start a print and the printer is homing but than he stands still. I don't think it's an slicer error. The same gcode work's werry well.

Comments

• Please enable logging and run and show where it hangs and what the log shows. It is always possible that a bug causes a hang, but my scripts worked so far. But when we know what to look at we can say if it is a bug or just a communication hang.
  • edited July 2018
    Today I try it again and its works now. I don't know why, didn't change anything. Thank you for your help.
  • I have the same problem I have 5 printers connected, with the 90.0 patch I started to have occasional problems of disconnection but with 90.1 it is impossible, last night I lost 5 piesas some others in half and others ending, I went back to version 86.2 and Everything is solved

I hope REPETIER Soon solve the problem
    because it was very useful to connect my 2 Monoprice via WiFi
  • Please have look into /var/log/syslog and 
    /var/lib/Repetier-Server/logs/server.log at the time of error for useful informations. Some errors only happen to some people so we need t o know about the problems we do not have our self so we can search for them.
  • Repetier said:
    Please have look into /var/log/syslog and 
    /var/lib/Repetier-Server/logs/server.log at the time of error for useful informations. Some errors only happen to some people so we need t o know about the problems we do not have our self so we can search for them.
     ok sent