Issues with Repetier-Server Free 0.90.0 - Flora-85

Just installed v.0.90.0 and noticed so far two issues. It seems to work slow in comparison to 0.82.0. Also the menu for file operations (summary, 2D preview, 3D preview etc.) is trimmed when have just 1 file.

Comments

• Code is a bit longer and some pages got a bit more complex. So it might noticeable on slow systems, but it should not be a big difference. I didn't really notice but I also write it so, so I get used to last speed.

The menu is ok. You see on the right that it is scrollable to each everything. What is a bit unfortunate is that the surrounding box did not grow. I will see if I can improve this for the next update.
  • Ok, have fixed it for next release:-)
  • Thanks. Would you also fix the side menus: Extrude and Move to remember their state or just remain opened ?

• Dimitar said:

Thanks. Would you also fix the side menus: Extrude and Move to remember their state or just remain opened ?

OMG yes to this ;) I'd just love them to be left open, especially the extrude box.
  • Wondered also if there is an option in Host and Server to upload initial G-code configuration when a printer is connected. For example, RepRap firmware stores its configs on SD-card, but when such is not presented it requires sending to the board initial G-code config. Is there such option in Host and Server ?
  • The server can send gcode on connect. It is in printer configuration in event dependend gcodes and named "Run on connect". Host does not do it except if using server.