WPA2 network on Raspberry Pi - is it supported?

Hi, I'm trying to install Repetier-Server on a Rasberry Pi 3 B V1.2.  I've got the latest server image from the web site, and can boot it up in Access Point mode.  Connecting to the pi, and going to Global Settings, WLAN, I can select my network, then go to Connection settings and the only authentication methods available are No Authentication, PSK2 and PSK.  My network is all WPA2.  Is there something I'm overlooking?  I tried selecting PSK and PSK 2 and typing my wlan's password, but the Connect button remained disabled in both cases.  

Thanks for any help!
Harry

Comments

• Yes, WPA2 is supported. I have PSK2 selected for my WPA2 network and it works. It only does not work with EAP based authentication as far as I know.

You can connect using ethernet cable so you can check in /var/log/syslog to see what is going on during network connection. Might give a you a hin what the problem is.

Maybe it is important to use a passphrase and no hexadecimal code, also I think this gets identified by the linux network manager as these code have a fixed quite long length.