Random Disconnects on New Install

edited March 2017 in Repetier-Server
I've been running repetier server for some time now on a pi3 with no issues.  I ran into an issue where new gcodes weren't being processed until repetier server was restarted.  As there was no fix for that, I got a new microsd card and copied the pi img to it and started using the new install.  I've noticed at random my wanhao Di3 that's connected to the PI will reset, of course, causing the print to stop with it.

The logs out of repetier server don't show any errors or anything out of the ordinary.  IE error M999 or something.  The only thing I can find is the below in dmesg:

[224441.716301] ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: usb_serial_generic_read_bulk_callback - urb stopped: -32
[224441.716385] ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: usb_serial_generic_read_bulk_callback - urb stopped: -32
[224441.812590] usb 1-1.5: USB disconnect, device number 18
[224441.812923] ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: error from flowcontrol urb

Has anyone else experienced this and any suggestions on where to look for more info.  As an aside, nothing changed in my Wanhao's config.

Here's my setup
rPi3
Wanhao Di3 running repetier FW .91 (not sure what rev)
RepRap m Prime running repetier FW dev (not printing at the moment, but still connected.  hotend issues)
USB webcam

Full print log out of repetier from a print that ran for a bit before a restart occured: https://paste.ee/p/OOZYj

Thank you!

Comments

• shaiss said:
    I've been running repetier server for some time now on a pi3 with no issues.  I ran into an issue where new gcodes weren't being processed until repetier server was restarted.  As there was no fix for that, I got a new microsd card and copied the pi img to it and started using the new install.  I've noticed at random my wanhao Di3 that's connected to the PI will reset, of course, causing the print to stop with it.

The logs out of repetier server don't show any errors or anything out of the ordinary.  IE error M999 or something.  The only thing I can find is the below in dmesg:

[224441.716301] ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: usb_serial_generic_read_bulk_callback - urb stopped: -32
    [224441.716385] ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: usb_serial_generic_read_bulk_callback - urb stopped: -32
    [224441.812590] usb 1-1.5: USB disconnect, device number 18
    [224441.812923] ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: error from flowcontrol urb

Has anyone else experienced this and any suggestions on where to look for more info.  As an aside, nothing changed in my Wanhao's config.

Here's my setup
    rPi3
    Wanhao Di3 running repetier FW .91 (not sure what rev)
    RepRap m Prime running repetier FW dev (not printing at the moment, but still connected.  hotend issues)
    USB webcam

Full print log out of repetier from a print that ran for a bit before a restart occured: https://paste.ee/p/OOZYj

Thank you!
    I am having this exact same issue, same errors in dmesg. Did you ever figure out how to correct this?
  • I haven't. It's frustrating but doesn't seem to happen that often. So I accept the risk for now :P