Slicer and aligning two-color printing

edited February 9 in Slic3r
hi,
how should I configure slic3r for two-color printing, with two extruders.
I tried to make a setting but prints as well.
What settings should I change?
Thank you

Comments

  • In printer define it for 2 extruders. In host do the same. Group the 2 models and assign extruder. In slicer section select filament profiles and printer profile for 2 extruder and slice. Then you should see in preview 2 colors (if given different colors in printer settings).
  • Posts: 11
    In what setup I put the colors, I find only in Slic3r> filament and setting a single color, as I post images?
  • In host -> printer settings->Extruder you can assign each extruder a color for visualization inside the host.
  • Posts: 11
    Repetier said:
    In host -> printer settings->Extruder you can assign each extruder a color for visualization inside the host.
    In host -> printer settings-> Extruder I can not assign the color, I did spend the whole program, where I find it?
    I use mac Ios think is different from that of Windows.
  • In mac version this is not possible. That host version can print everything but for creating multi color prints you have to generate the gcode directly in the slicer and not with host slice version.
  • Posts: 11
    Repetier said:
    In mac version this is not possible. That host version can print everything but for creating multi color prints you have to generate the gcode directly in the slicer and not with host slice version.
    I also tried using the windows version, but it is the same thing.
    How do I post pictures of the Slic3r configuration and how to print out?
    Thank you
  • Make a screenshot and host it on a free upload platform.

    For Slic3r read the manual on www.slic3r.org where they explain how to use and configure it.
  • edited February 12 Posts: 11

    This is my setting of Slic3r



  • And what about slic3r printer setting? Did you set it to 2 extruders? That is the most important thing.
  • Posts: 11
    Repetier said:
    And what about slic3r printer setting? Did you set it to 2 extruders? That is the most important thing.
    Yes
  • Posts: 11
    They. Extruders are set but do not print the two colors on the same piece, Last photo below you can see how the press Slic3r
  • Posts: 0



  • edited February 14 Posts: 11
    Hi, I downloaded the old version but when I load the file.stl in slic3r I get so
  • Posts: 0
    it´s still the same procedure , just watch and follow the instructions
  • Posts: 11
    RAyWB said:
    it´s still the same procedure , just watch and follow the instructions
    Hi, I downloaded the old version but when I load the file.stl in slic3r I get so
  • Posts: 0
    seems you did not follow the instructions in the video...
    so pls read the manual on www.slic3r.org where they explain how to use and configure it.
    For me it´s impossible to help on pictures or screenshots.






  • Posts: 11
    RAyWB said:
    seems you did not follow the instructions in the video...
    so pls read the manual on www.slic3r.org where they explain how to use and configure it.
    For me it´s impossible to help on pictures or screenshots.






    Hi, I've followed the manual but I can not fix it
Sign In or Register to comment.