Repetier-Server architecture

Hi Roland,
I wanted to ask if you can create an architecture of this type in repetier-server, I'd be very convenient to control from the same interface two printers connected to the same network lan (I am attaching a picture). Each printer has its raspberry pi. I think it would be a good feature to be implemented if it is not already present. 

Thank you very much.
Lorenzo

Comments

While you can of course call both apis from same computer, each will only show local printers and files connected. That is already quite a task as we update all viewers synchronous so all have always current state. Doing that with such a setup gets very complicated and traffic intensive. A simplified solution will come and we also have plans for a unified viewer but that will come after the more important parts are finished.
    Thank you very much! For me it is very important to control multiple printers from a single panel. Keep me updated on the development of this feature
    Follow our twitter or facebook account for getting informed about important updates!