Where is Repetier Server getting the time for the ETA on Raspberry Pi?

edited January 2017 in General
Where is Repetier Server\firmware getting the date\time for the ETA for my print job? My server is giving me an ETE of 2hrs but an ETA time displayed is actually 5hrs in the future.  

For example the ETA should be 11:24am but is displaying 4:24pm on the Pi fontend and on the printer display. 

I assume it is a timezone setting I need to adjust somewhere  :)

Thanks again. 

Comments

• Time is relative to local time on your viewing device. So on browser it uses the one on your pc. Frontend and display uses raspberry pi time zone (GMT+0). So change on pi your timezone and it will match much better. (sudo raspiconfig can do that)
  • Thank you that resolved my issue. 
  • Repetier said:
    Time is relative to local time on your viewing device. So on browser it uses the one on your pc. Frontend and display uses raspberry pi time zone (GMT+0). So change on pi your timezone and it will match much better. (sudo raspiconfig can do that)
    Can I type the sudo command directly into the console while Repetier is running?
    Sorry I'm a newbie to the Pi
  • Yes, you can. This only changes the date. So even if that would cause a negative time for current print it is no problem.