Repetier Manual Extruder Controls

Ok  I know this must be a stupid question as I can find no answer anywhere, but what is the lower right button with the 2 down arrows on the extruder jog control for?

Comments

• I'm pretty sure it tries to extrude at the extruder max feedrate set in EEPROM.faster than normal for sure.
  • Nearly correct Roko:-) It is a fast extruder move, yes. But speed is set in host printer settings as second extrusion speed. idea is for e.g. bowden you want to extrude fast at the beginning until you reach extruder and then continue slow.
  • edited January 2017
    I stand corrected. I remember that setting now. Its in config - printer settings - printer - manual extrusion speed. That's  exactly what I use it for on my Delta. Thanks.
  • Hello to all!! Please help )) I did not get the right shape of result( the top side is moved to one side with about 15mm and continued to print... the result is like this one imageimage
  • Hello to all!! Please help )) I did not get the right shape of result( the top side is moved to one side with about 15mm and continued to print... the result is like this one imageimage  photo