Geeetech 301 - Neither extruder working

This is my first printing attempt. 

Nothing at all is coming out through either extruder.  I see the ABS has entered the print head housing and the motor that pulls the abs through works just fine. 

How can I test to make sure that the hole in the bottom of the heated printed head has a hole in it or isn't blocked some kind of way?   Any ideas?

Comments

• This is my first printing attempt. 

Nothing at all is coming out through the heated print head from either extruder.  I see the ABS has entered the print head housing and the motor that pulls the abs through works just fine....then it stops.  

I heat up the print head to 250C.  

How can I test to make sure that the hole in the bottom of the heated printed head has a hole in it or isn't blocked some kind of way?   Any ideas?

Nothing comes out of the heated print head when I try to print something. 

• Sure you have 250°C? Wrong thermistor can give wrong temperatures and ABS is only printable at high temperatures. With pla it is easier to test. 

In any case after heating and pushing pull it back. If the tip is deformed and wider you are at least melting the ABS. You can also push by hand when hot to see if motor/extruder just has not enough grip to push it through.