Trying to setup printer

I have a Geeetech 301 in the windows environment. 

I have COM port 6 setup at 9600 baud in both the print driver as well as the Software.   I am able to hit the connect button on the software and it turns green and connects.

Then I click on the "Manual" button and see that it is constantly saying " 1 Command Waiting".    Then I start clicking on an axis or something.. and it disconnects. 

Any suggestions?    Please help.

Its a USB setup.

Comments

• Also.   M321 does nothing.   I suppose that's is designed to center the printer or make everything go home.

• In repetier firmware M32 enables/disables autoleveling.

9600 baud is not correct I think. 115200 or 250000 are the typical baud rates. Try these in host. If you have repetier firmware baud rate is the one set on first upload. Only if you change EEPROM_MODE it will set a new baud rate for connection.

Check log for any messages. As soon as you have right baud rate after connection you should see some output from firmware like name. If not you have a connection but due to wrong baud rate do not understand communication whcih is also why you have x commands waiting.
  • Repetier said:
    In repetier firmware M32 enables/disables autoleveling.

9600 baud is not correct I think. 115200 or 250000 are the typical baud rates. Try these in host. If you have repetier firmware baud rate is the one set on first upload. Only if you change EEPROM_MODE it will set a new baud rate for connection.

Check log for any messages. As soon as you have right baud rate after connection you should see some output from firmware like name. If not you have a connection but due to wrong baud rate do not understand communication whcih is also why you have x commands waiting.

That fixed it.  I changed the baud rate and it works.  Thanks