Need help with connectivity issue between PC and Printer
I need technical support with my HAVIT A602 3D printer. I am unable to get my 3D printer to communicate with my computer. I have already tried:
1) Replacing the existing controller with a new controller purchased directly from HAVIT.
2) Replaced and updated the drivers.
3) Tried connecting to 3 different computers, running Windows 7 & Windows 10.
4) Completely took apart the printer and checked every single connection.
5) I confirmed both the pc and controller were using COM 3 with a baud rate of 115200.
6) Tried using 3 different USB cables.
7) Tried both CURA and Repetier.
Despite this, when connected, all I get is the X number of 'commands waiting'.