Hosts not finding RAMBO board

Interesting problem here and I need a bit of help, I just installed a new RAMBO board (not cheap knock off) Windows 10 has installed it and the driver no problems; is working well on COM1. Can upload firmware both Marlin and Repetier on problems there. As soon as I try to connect with a Host program (Repetier, Pronterface, Simply3D) there is no connection, nothing works! Is this something in the firmware settings or do I have a dodgy board?? Any ideas, please advise a solution.

Comments

• Uploading firmware is bidirectional communication at 115200 baud, so since you can upload new firmware the communication seems to work. Try setting baudrate 115200 and change eeprom mode to force setting baudrate. Then as first test connect with arduino serial, should already show some communication. Then try host with 115200. 
  • No, still can't load anything to the board and keep getting this message, I don't understand this problem, what's missing?

Bootloader file specified but missing: I:\RamboBSP169\arduino-1.6.9\hardware\rambo\avr\bootloaders\stk500boot_v2_mega2560.hex

Thanks ToolUser