USB/Serial Communication Issues
I recently finished a new delta build w/ ramps 1.4 and firmware 0.92.8 and have been working my way through some kinks. I'm getting close to having everything ironed out but now I'm stuck on a usb/serial communication issue. Here are a few details of how I can generate the issue and some things I have tried:
* Printer is detected by computer and arduino drivers installs correctly.
* I am able to successfully connect to printer using Repetier Host, read ACK, and view/edit EEPROM, etc.
* As soon as I attempt any manual control (home axis, movement, heater, etc) the communication seems to halt and host often crashes.
* I have another delta build with essentially the same hardware (other than PSU and slightly smaller motors) connected to the same computer and do not have any comm issues.
* I was starting to assume interference from PSU or motors so without moving or altering anything I tried connecting the printer to my surface pro and it surprisingly connects fine and has no comm issues at all - I compared driver versions( 188.8.131.52), OS (win10), etc and couldnt find any obvious difference between the two computers.
Any ideas or something I may have overlooked?