Development Roadmap

I've relied on Repetier server for a number of years to manage my 'mini' print farm of anything between 16 and 24 printers.
Things move on and I am now down to a single Marlin based printer because the rest have either been replaced with either Bambu or native Klipper printers. I am really missing the 'one pane' management that Repetier Server offers and, unless you sign up to cloud based services, there is no viable alternative (I am not placing IP sensitive prints in the cloud and all of my Bambus run in LAN only mode).

Trawling through the forum, there are mentions of Bambu and Moonraker compatibility but but it would be nice to have some sort of development roadmap that gives us some sort of detail on what's being worked on. Like I say, there is no completely local, single-pane management system for the 'new' generation of printers and while I would to be able to achieve this using Repetier Server, the lack of information being provided is making me continually research alternatives. A little bit of transparency would be extremely welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Bambu and Monnraker support is what we work on for 1.5.0. Bambu comes first and if Moonraker makes it in 1.5.0 or follows shortly in 1.5.1 is not clear. Probably we publish when one part (bambu) is finished in favour of an earlier availability.
  • Thanks for the update. Do you have any guesstimate of timescale for 1.5?
    Cheers
    John
  • It is a very big modification, but we are also a good way to final bambu. All missing is printing and testing due to all the changes. So somewhere december-january I'd expect a new release.
  • Great stuff and I do understand the level of complexity involved.
    If you need any assistance testing, I would be happy to run the beta on one of my instances.
    Cheers
    John