Printer shape animation does not display

Hi, This is a shot in the dark but I wonder if anyone has seen it before. One of my computers running firefox does not show the bed animation under the control tab nor any of the bed information under printer settings->Printer Shape.  I disabled all plugins and cannot find a settings difference between firefox running on this computer and firefox running on any other computer where the bed animation works.  

Anyone see anything like this before?

Comments

• You can try 2 things.
    1. Run in incognito where I think extensions etc are disabled (at least in chrome I know  this is the case).
    2. Open Javascript Console (right click ->inspect) to see if there are any error messages that would help. Your idea with plugins makes sense. Already saw invasive extensions that change the website break something.
  • edited October 17
    Bingo! I checked the javascipt console and the there was an error about WebGL not available. I went to 
    settings->performance and explicitly set "use hardware acceleration when available". Then restarted firefox and the animation is back. I recently upgraded my GTX1070 to an RTX4070 and I am guessing that confused firefox a bit.

Thanks for the Javascript Console pointer!