Multiple Printers - One PC

Greetings. I want to control 1 filament printer and 2 resin printers from 1 pc. I did a search on "Multiple printers one pc" on these forums and didn't find the subject in the first five pages. Please forgive me if this is a common question as i don't see how it couldn't be. I don't use my printers as often as I like because I find plugging the sd card/usb stick thing to be too much trouble as I can never find a usb stick when I want one and I don't really do the sd card thing. This is what I want to do:

I want to run all three printers from one computer.
     1. I want them all to print different projects at the same time.
     2. I'd like it to be simple to set up/use as I'm busy learning Fusion and ZBrush. I do not need complicated features.
     3. I have a Raspberry Pi, a PC and an extra laptop. I can run it on any of them but don't know anything about the Pi.
     4. I'd like to load code on the printer or cloud so I can still game on my PC and/or not stop a print if PC crashes.

Based on a few hours research, this is what I'm thinking.
     1. Buy the mid-level license of this software.
     2. Add a powered USB hub from my PC. I have two extra wireless routers but the USB hub seems an easier idea?
     3. Run a USB cable from the hub to each printer.
     4. Assign each printer to Repetier Server and Bob's my uncle.

Is this the right software for that job?

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• In principle it would be the right to serve multiple filament printers. But you said 2 resin printers and these work differently and are not supported. Also for filament printers it must be a compatible printer, but then multiple filament printers per installation are no problem.