Host printing to gee tech i3 Action on sending a Kill command

edited October 3 in Repetier-Server
I have done a couple of searches on the forum and also just using google on the web directly but cant seem to find anything ...

I can only guess I am using the wrong terminology.

I have seen something some where about  "Run on Kill" but just cant find it again or remember which software it was on

With Host running on old Mac Pro 5,1 and printing to a geeeTech i3 I send the kill command .

When I do this the print head zooms off to X-7 Y -18  which is the minimum print head setting outside the print area,  with Z at what ever it was at whilst printing.

If you know the GeeeTech i3 printer it has a glass bed held down with horrid paper clip things...

So as soon as i hit the Kill button on Repetier host, the head zooms off and crashes though the forward left had paper clip that holds the glass bed.

Printer running Marlin 2.1.2.1

Where do I look to edit the gcode that is sent with a "Kill" command.

I have been on this now for 10 or more hours and pulling my hair out..
Just cannot find which End G codes are being sent to cause this, but annoyingly I know I have seen a "Kill G-Code" box. but now I want it, can't find it.

Where do I put a custom Kill GCODE that at least lifts the print head first

Thanks

Comments

• It really depends on software you are using. In Repetier-Host for mac there is no such function, unly check box "Go to dispose after job/job kill" and dispose coordinates above.

If you use  Repetier-Server which is best solution for mac currently it is in printer configuration->G-Codes->Event Dependent->Run if job is aborted