mk4 over WiFi to Repetier-Server possible?

Hello,

I tried to connect my mk 4 to the Repetier server. The printer is also recognized, but the connection keeps interrupting. Communication is not working.
Does anyone have a tip for me? I also have a mk 3.5 that I would like to add. Both printers are equipped with a webcam, which certainly works.
Is it even possible to connect a Prusa mk >= 3.5 to the Repetier server via WiFi?
Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Rene

Comments

• No wifi connection is not possible at the moment. We need direct communication with the firmware and wifi does not offer this solution. It allows only to start a print stored on printer and see some basic infos. So currently you need to use direct usb connection to get it working.
  • Thanks for this information. Unfortunately, when I connect the printer via USB, the printer (Prusa mk4) is not found.
  • There should be 2 usb one input for usb stick and an output. What os are you using that it does not get found? Does your os see the serial device?
  • Guten Abend, ich bin ein neuer User hier und hänge mich mit meiner Frage an diese Diskussion.
    Ich habe einen Prusa MK4 mit neuester FW, ebenso einen Raspi 3 mit der neuesten FW von RepetierServer.
    Der Raspi ist mir LAN Kabel angeschlossen. Im Browser kann ich RepetierServer öffnen und installieren. Ein im PrusaSlicer erstellter gcode kann über einen physischen Drucker mit richtiger IP und gültigem API (Test OK) über Klick auf das G in der recheten unteren Ecke abgeschickt werden, läuft aber dann ins Leere. Die Datei kommt nicht im Server an. Es wird kein Eingang angezeigt. Alle möglichen Tests waren ergebnislos.  Speichere ich den gcode ab, kann ich über den Server den gcode hochladen und den Druck ausfüheren. Gibt es hierüber schon neue Erkenntnisse?