can only access server locally on server computer

Im using duck dns and and when I try to use the address it gives me it doesnt exist or it brings me to my router control panel. Ive forwarded 2000 and 3344 with TCP

Comments

• First try to reach the server locally from a different device to see if a firewall blocks that port.

If you can reach the router with e.g. a smartphone without wifi connected, you know that duckdns and forwarding also works for you. This is not the case for all internet providers. Especially with IPv6 -> IPv4 routing it may be impossible.

Then it should only depend on the right configuration of the router.

• First try to reach the server locally from a different device to see if a firewall blocks that port.

If you can reach the router with e.g. a smartphone without wifi connected, you know that duckdns and forwarding also works for you. This is not the case for all internet providers. Especially with IPv6 -> IPv4 routing it may be impossible.

Then it should only depend on the right configuration of the router.

I cant locally it just brings me to the control panel
  • When I said locally I mean with the local IP (192.x.x.x or 10.x.x.x) of your computer from inside your intranet. Often windows blocks the port until you say to allow external access.

Then accessing external ip from intranet is the next test. Since you reach that directly from inranet I expect this to work with right forwarding enabled.
  • When I said locally I mean with the local IP (192.x.x.x or 10.x.x.x) of your computer from inside your intranet. Often windows blocks the port until you say to allow external access.

Then accessing external ip from intranet is the next test. Since you reach that directly from inranet I expect this to work with right forwarding enabled.
    hi, i can acess sucessfull on intranet  (10.0.0.X:3344) but when i try to reach from external ip (1xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2000) it´s not show the server webpage, but when i put the external ip only (1xx.xxx.xxx.xxx) i got my modem page of configuration
  • Sounds like your model is not configured correctly then. Maybe it blocks incoming traffik to other ports? Forwarding configured wrong? You need TCP forwarding to get it working.
  • trying everything  here. onetime i will got when i discovery watts happening i return to share , thanks !

• With upcoming 0.80 you should be able to try e.g. with 

Current version has to fast timeout and will not work with ngrok.