RPi4, RepetierServer 1.4.15 - rotate screen 180Deg - not working

Hello everyone, I'm Dietmar and I'm new here :)

Of course I have a problem and hope you can help me.
I have set up a Pi4 with RepetierServer 1.4.15
I got the image directly from the website.
Unfortunately I have to rotate the display 180 degrees and can't get it to work for the life of me.
I use the following screen:   RASPBERRY PI LCD TOUCH SCREEN DE 7" (8997466)
https://amzn.to/2Uk4w00

The help already showed the change in the config "lcd_rotate=2" or "display_rotate=2" - no reaction.
Then I read that these functions no longer work with the new software and the use of "Bookworm".
No problem, tried with Repetier's own tool:
Global Settings -> Terminal (then entered user and password) and then tried in item "3 - Touchscreen" -> sub-item "4 - Screen Orientation".
The image on the LCD also appears and I can then select screen rotation (DSI) via the menu.
Via "Aply" it also rotates the screen and displays everything as desired - the window for confirming the settings appears - I confirm it -> the window disappears and the screen looks as I imagined - everything is fine :)

Think again :'(
After 20 seconds the screen resets itself and I'm back to square one.
Now I'm at the end of my tether and hope you can help me.
It's probably just a small thing but I'm somehow too stupid for it.

Thanks to all of you

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Hallo erst einmal an alle, ich bin Dietmar und neu hier  :)

Naürlich habe ich ein Problem und hoffe Ihr könnt mir helfen.
Ich habe einen Pi4 neu aufgesetzt mit RepetierServer 1.4.15
Das Image direkt aus der Webseite bezogen.
Leider kann muss ich das Display um 180 Grad drehen und bekomme es ums verrecken nicht hin.
ich nutze folgenden Screen:   RASPBERRY PI LCD TOUCH SCREEN DE 7" (8997466)
https://amzn.to/2Uk4w00

Die Hilfe ergab ja schon die Änderung in der Config "lcd_rotate=2" bzw. "display_rotate=2" -  keine Reaktion.
Dann las ich, dass diese Funktionen mit der neuen Softwar und der Nutzung von "Bookworm" nicht mehr funktionieren.
Kein Problem, mit dem Repetier-eigenen Tool probiert:
Globale Einstellungen -> Terminal (dann User und Passwort eingegeben) und dann im Punkt "3 - Touchscreen" -> Unterpunkt "4 - Screen Orientation" versucht.
Das Bild auf dem LCD erscheint auch und ich kann dann über das Menü Drehung des Screen (DSI) auswählen.
Über "Aply" dreht er mir auch den Screen und zeig alles wie gewollt an- Das Fenster für das Bestätigen der Einstellungen erscheint - ich bestätige es -> das Fenster verschwindet und der Screen schaut aus wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe - Alles bestens :)

Denkste :'(
Nach 20 sec. stellt der Screen sich wieder zurück und ich stehe wieder am Anfang.
Nun bin ich mit meinem Latein leider am Ende und hoffe auch Hilfe von Euch.
Ist bestimmt nur eine Kleinigkeit aber ich bin irgendwie zu doof dafür.

Danke erst einmal an alle

Comments

• You did not apply the changes so it reverted to original. Reason is you must also rotate the touchscreen function. So after setting rotating screen select menu again and select to also make changes on touchscreen as described on download page. Only then accept so when you hit to confirm you hit the button and not browser window making it move to foreground hiding the rotate tool.
  • Oh man - you're right, of course .... rdfm

"read the fucking manual"
    https://www.repetier-server.com/download-images/

..."A screen alignment tool will appear on your touchscreen. Make sure that the screen saver was not previously activated. You can use this to change the orientation. Select Layout  Screens  DSI-1  Orientation and select your orentation. To rotate by 180°, click on Inverted. Then go to Layout  Screens  DSI-1  Touchscreen and select your touchscreen. Only now save it by clicking on Apply. The change will then become visible and you have 10 seconds to confirm it by clicking on OK. Then close the program with Close. The start information on the text console is not changed by the setting."

so sorry and thanks a lot

Dietmar