possibility of choosing the number of prints

when I start a print, I would like to be able to choose how many pieces, must be printed under "queue G-Code" I have the option to put in a queue or a print. (Can you not attach a picture?)
I hope it makes sense.

Comments

• No pictures possible with upload, only links to external images on dropbox,...

Yes in queue you can set number of prints. Always questioning the number on start would be a paint to most cases. Single print is the very most common number. So this is a compromise to make it possible.
  • just to be absolutely sure. so it's not something coming? when you press print G-code. In the pop-up that appears, you can only choose queue print or print. thought it would make sense if you could choose how many items should be printed and then press queue print. thank you for your quick feedback
  • Not sure I know where you are. In the g-code models list there is only queue print in dropdown, print is a extra icon.

The big question is if entering a number, hit queue is faster or easier then hitting queue and change the count.

I guess when we change it sometime like in  Repetier-Server Monitor we could add the count in that window. Will actually check if we already can send the copy counter when creating it, so making it possible at least for future versions.
  • This is how i set it up. and it runs really well.
    I have 5 raspberry pi b+. Where I have connected 3 or 4 printers. And one that runs as a server/hard disk. All g-code is on the hard drive. 
    I drive it all through. Google Chrome. Logged in to the raspberry pi's ip address. when I'm logged into my pi, and select project and then select hard drive all files come. I think it's easier this way in via. RS Monitor 

When I go this way, (root / B2B / ElCon) I have all the customer's files available when I press print. when I press print a pop up appears. this is where I would like to be able to choose how many prints I need. This is where it is only possible to choose print or queue print.