Printer Deletion Failed! Undefined

How can I force a printer deletion?
I tried to install klipper on an fresh installation with a fresh repetier server (based on last buster image due to difficulties with my touchscreen). I installed the latest klipper version with python3 from the RS-Web-Interface (Add new printer/firmware Klipper/Install). Seams to work first but hangs near the end of the installation during cloning to /opt/klipper/SLUG/.
Trying to delete the printer (before reinstalling) failed with the above mentioned error.
How can I remove the printer via ssh console?
Does the lastest klipper version work with the buster based image?
Regards
Stefan

Comments

• edited November 2023
    And how can I reinstall klipper if this version is not ok? I did not find any menu entry to remove klipper completely.
  • First go to printer and select klipper configuration. There you can uninstall or reinstall, change config etc. Only when you have klipper uninstalled you are allowed to delete the printer. Reason is that otherwise the klipper install will keep running also you have no more access.

During installation do not close window or switch to other tab - chrome can stop or throttle tab causing install to stop.
  • Repetier said:
    First go to printer and select klipper configuration. There you can uninstall or reinstall, change config etc.
    Under Klipper Configuration are the 3dots on the right with the only entries:
    save as
    create new Configuration
    Delete Configuration
    Klipper Homepage

There is no uninstall or reinstall here.
  • There is no klipper instance running:
    pi@voron2server:~ $ ps aux | grep klipper
    pi       11734  0.0  0.0   7356   528 pts/0    S+   17:31   0:00 grep --color=auto klipper

• And if I try to add a new printer with different name, Firmware Klipper and serial connection method the INSTALL button does not appear anymore.  RS seems to think that klipper is allready installed...
  • OK, brute force method:
    ssh to the pi,
    sudo -i
    cd /opt
    rm -r klipper

Now I can add a new printer and delete the others...