The 3D preview and printing from the TF card work fine, but issues arise when printing via Repetier

here's an issue encountered while using Repetier-Server. How can I solve it? When printing certain parts, a problem arises as shown in the image. However, if I copy the GCODE file to a TF card and print directly from the printer, the issue doesn't occur. Moreover, this problem seems to be specific to this particular model.

My setup involves a small host with a 3855U CPU, running an ESXI virtual machine. Within the virtual environment, there are three lightweight applications running persistently and two virtual machines functioning like single-arm routers. The third one hosts Repetier-Server with a 2GB memory allocation. Initially, I suspected insufficient capabilities causing lost steps during printing. However, while monitoring the virtual machine's management page during printing, the CPU usage was only at 51%. Can you help identify where the problem might lie?

Comments

• I do not htink it is a server issue at all. Looks like the perimeter did not stick well on the bed and was dragged a bit over bed. We are certainly not removing moves or replce them with other coordinates. You can enable logging to see if there were communication issues that might cause it missing some moves, but several times at same plance I'd doubt that.

Did you test if it fails always and always works from sd card? Also if you print using server you should see if it moves along the curve or not. 
  • Repetier said:
    I do not htink it is a server issue at all. Looks like the perimeter did not stick well on the bed and was dragged a bit over bed. We are certainly not removing moves or replce them with other coordinates. You can enable logging to see if there were communication issues that might cause it missing some moves, but several times at same plance I'd doubt that.

Did you test if it fails always and always works from sd card? Also if you print using server you should see if it moves along the curve or not. 
    My initial layer thickness is 0.3mm, followed by each subsequent layer being 0.2mm thick. The issue isn't with the initial layer but occurs on layers 2, 3, 4, and 5, and doesn't persist further up. I suspect that around 1.5mm above the initial layer, there's a chamfer created at a right angle, gradually widening from the first layer upward. This 1.5mm section repeats the same size, causing the issue on these particular layers. Interestingly, I printed 10 of these items using the same GCODE file: 6 without any issue using the SD card and 4 with Repetier-Server, all exhibiting the same problem. Unfortunately, I didn't witness how this issue was formed firsthand
  • How is your connection setting? Ping pong enabled or not? Without ping pong speed is lower which can cause in curved areas with very small segments a differen motion not as smooth as with higher communication speed. If that is the reason you can try disabling ping pong and setting buffer to 127 which normally works good. 255 might also work but depends on how firmware was compiled. Exceeding the limit can cause lots of communication errors in console which are a good indication that you set buffer too high.