Steuerung umkehren

edited July 2023 in Repetier-Server
Hello, I have the problem that when ''moving'' the extruder, I always drive in the wrong direction than desired. Example: arrow down, 10mm - he drives me that not down, but exactly the opposite up. Is it possible to make an adjustment that solves the problem? When extruding, the arrow directions are correct. I use the current version 1.4.10 

Thanks and best regards
Hallo, ich habe das Problem, dass ich beim ''Bewegen'' des Extruders, immer in die falsche Richtig fahre als gewünscht. Beispiel: Pfeil unten, 10mm - fährt er mir das nicht nach unten, sondern genau entgegengesetzt nach oben. Kann man da eine Einstellung tätigen, die das Problem löst? Beim Extrudieren stimmen die Pfeilrichtungen. Ich nutze die aktuelle Version 1.4.10 

Danke und beste Grüße

Comments

• Ja das ist kein Problem. In Druckerinstellungen-> Manuelle Steuerung-> Invertiere Z einfach wechseln dann sendet er es genau anders herum.
  • edited July 2023
    Ahh ok .. verstehe 
    Vielen Dank

Edit: Umgestellt, und es passt jetzt ...
  • Hello

Check below steps:

1. Check Wiring: Ensure your extruder motor wiring is correctly connected to the stepper driver.

2. Motor Direction Configuration: In your printer firmware configuration, look for settings like INVERT_E0_DIR (or similar). If inverted, toggle the value (e.g., from true to false).

3. Upload Firmware: Save the changes, upload updated firmware to your printer.

4. Test Movement: Test the extruder movement using arrows to verify the direction is now correct.

Hope it helps you.