Server to server + Master panel

Hello R,

It's becoming hard to connect printers  to same server on USB, is it in any way possible for 2 server instances to work together?

Preferably we would like the same interface as we have now, just that some of the printers are on one server and some are on another server and connected and managed on one interface.

Kind regards.

Comments

• edited May 2023
    i know about the repetier server monitor, but it would be easier if you could add "remote" printers on another instance from another repetier server, either over lan or wan. :)

Repetier monitor does not have the abiliti to run/edit or add projects :)
  • This is currently not possible, only Monitor solution as intermediate.

BTW: In Monitor you can open server gui without logging in from any printer, so anything missing there is available with opening the regular gui from monitor.
  • Repetier said:
    This is currently not possible, only Monitor solution as intermediate.

BTW: In Monitor you can open server gui without logging in from any printer, so anything missing there is available with opening the regular gui from monitor.
    I know, thats why im requesting this function, i would be a huge step forward, to be abel to add printers on a repetier server, to another repetire server via API/remote. :) Would make farm management so much easier, due to the fact you just can put micro computers/pies up at each station and dont have to run cable back to the main server.

also normaly USB can only be splitted 256 times, with this i would make it limiteless. :) 
  • I think it would be great to have this in RS! Hopefully they can implement it soon