RepetierMonitor Mobile

Could you make a mobile version for RepetierMonitor?
I have 12 printers in 3 RPi, I manage them from my PC but I would like to use RepetierMonitor on a TabletAndroid to manage them from there, is it possible?

Comments

• Not planned, but there are plans to have later a master server showing all printers. But first other things need to be written.
  • That would be great!! Do you have an approximate time when we could expect this functionality?
  • No. There are always so many suprises like firmwares adding changes, other user ideas, ... that is is not possible to make serious time plans.
  • Repetier said:
    Not planned, but there are plans to have later a master server showing all printers. But first other things need to be written.
    Hello Repetier, I wanted to know if you have news about this future implementation. I will add new printers to my farm and I must add another Raspberry. It's still a pain to have "duplicate" files on multiple instances or the pain of having to upload the same file to 3 or 4 instances. This update would help my workflow a lot.
  • No and this will also take a while as it needs very deep changes and it is not the time for that yet. So monitor will be the solution for some time.
    What ha simproved is gcode sharing over projects. Projects now also have gcode preview and you can start print from project so if you use that as gcode storage no gcode duplication is needed.