Blank WebUI after upgrade 1.4.6>1.4.7 with french or catalan languages

Hi,

I have an issue since I made the update from v1.4.6 to v1.4.7.

All that was show in the dev tools console was an error for module RSUser not available:
Uncaught Error: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module server due to:
Error: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module RSUser due to:
Error: [$injector:nomod] Module 'RSUser' is not available! You either misspelled the module name or forgot to load it. If registering a module ensure that you specify the dependencies as the second argument.
I also add crash of the server process at start with an old error (locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid) but got it corrected with full RasPi update & reboot (does not seems related with the issue).

After some trials and errors, I finally found out that the issue only appear if the locale is set to either french or catalan when using URL parameter ?lang. All other locales are working as expected.

I spotted the difference in the network tab as lots of requests were appended with different ?lang parameter values and forcing a working one corrected the issue.

Maybe some Angular locale files are missing ?

If you need more details, feel free to ask  ;)

Regards,
Nicolas.

Comments

• I see. The typical problem with french having ', "or ` escaping javascript strings causing errors. Fill fix it. Plan new release todaw or tomorrow to fix it.