Klipper abort second printer

I have two printers with Klipper (V1 and V2). When I connect one printer, everything is ok. If I connect both printers, it looks fine, no error. I started print on V1 (works fine), but when I started print on V2, I got error on V1 and print fails. Error is : "V1 was stopped before it was finished due to the following fatal eror : // Klipper state: Shutdown". Do you know where the problem is? I use Repetier server 1.4.4 Pro. Thanks for advices.

Comments

• Not from this description. My guess would be that the unix socket for both klipper instances point so same file or both configs use same usb serial to communicate with printer. If configured correctly the printers do not interfere.

Also check /var/log/syslog if printing start caused usb disconnect. Raspberry likes to do such things if power gets down or there is some emf interference on usb. Than it might cause disconnect of both printers as well and since klipper does the usb talking you won't see it in server interface just the shutdown as result, but it would still show a usb disconnect in syslog.
  • I thougt you are right, because after installing of second printer the values of usb serial were same. I set the port values in Repetier "/var/lib/klipper/sockets/V1" and "/var/lib/klipper/sockets/V2". In Klipper config is serial "/dev/serial/by-path/platform-fd500000.pcie-pci-0000:01:00.0-usb-0:1.3:1.0-port0" for V1 and /dev/serial/by-path/platform-fd500000.pcie-pci-0000:01:00.0-usb-0:1.4:1.0-port0 for V2. It looked fine, both printer were connected, both started to print. After a while (after initial gcode) one of the printer ended with error.

Where can I check unix socket please
  • Unix socket is what you defined in printer configuration->General->Connection as serial port.

Also if I remember right there is in klipper screen a option to see klipper log it self to see what is going on on klipper side. And don't forget /var/log/syslog