Hi there, I am using Repetier server pro for quiet a while now and everything always worked fine. Recently though, I had to reinstall it because I needed the SD in the Rasperry pi for another project... So.. I reinstalled the firmware, set up everything and I was ready to go or so I thought. Since the reinstallation I have extruding Problems and I cant figure out a solution. First I thought the hotend was clogged, then I noticed that its barely extruding anything(during printing and when moving extruder motor). So I noticed in the EEPROM settings that the Steps/mm for the extruder where set at 93 which is actaually what it supposed to be, but it just didnt extrude enough(I disconnected the bowden tube from the hotend and measured the extruding distance). So I played around for a while and set the Steps/mm to 232.5 since now its extruding the exact lengh it is supposed to, BUT during the prints I still have bigger gaps between the layers which means its not extruding enough material...
I am using an Ender 5, the standart software it came with, .4mm nozzle, 1.75mm filament.
Hope someone can help
(sorry for the grammer, just tiping it in a rush)