my printer doesn't respond to the repetier command

Hi my Flying Bear Ghost 5 doesn't run the command that I give from repetier host, the error is:
15:36:15.650 : No start signal detected - forcing start
15:36:55.765 : Communication timeout - reset send buffer block
15:37:31.792 : No start signal detected - forcing start
15:38:11.844 : Communication timeout - reset send buffer block
15:38:51.939 : Communication timeout - reset send buffer block
15:39:32.009 : Communication timeout - reset send buffer block
15:40:12.076 : Communication timeout - reset send buffer block
15:40:52.170 : Communication timeout - reset send buffer block
15:41:32.256 : Communication timeout - reset send buffer block
15:42:12.342 : Communication timeout - reset send buffer block
Can anyone help me?

Comments

• There is no communication so somthing that causes this. Not connected, broken cable, wrong port, wrong baud rate, wrong firmware selected, no main power for printer, dtr/rts settings wrong ... 

Did you change anything since it worked? Could there be a connection?
  • Repetier said:
    There is no communication so somthing that causes this. Not connected, broken cable, wrong port, wrong baud rate, wrong firmware selected, no main power for printer, dtr/rts settings wrong ... 

Did you change anything since it worked? Could there be a connection?
    The printer is connected with the cable (and it isn't broke), I've change the port and put the automatic value of baud rate but nothing. With the local host it work 
  • Watch out in host automatic port just means first available - when there are more ports it can select the wrong.

What do you mean with local host?  Repetier-Host is not a remote software. If you use  Repetier-Server on same pc make sure no other software like host tries to connect, use same baud rate, port etc as you use in host and make sure the firmware is set correctly.