Can Not Connect via Web Browser in Repetier-Server 1.4.17

So I upgraded to the newest version of RepetierServer(1.4.17 Vishnu-91)  running on linux kubuntu 24.04. I can start RS on local host on the linux pc, but when I try and connect from my windows machine I get the web "~this site can not be reached" error. I can ssh into the kubuntu pc from my windows machine I can shut the RS service down in SSH and see RS in the linux machine shutdown. I can get to the old version of RS .93-Caster-52,(different IP address), a completely different linux pc. So i believe there is something with the RS service not broadcasting its webservice. I allowed a ufw rule for the windows machine through ssh.  Oh I can get to the internet on the linux box, so I don't think its a internet access or networking issue. What am I missing?  

Comments

• Dang-it, I fixed it...right after I posted this message, so typical :D . The problem was the ufw firewall in Kubuntu...I needed to add the range of IP address with the /24.  I originally used just a single IP....but it is working correctly now....I love this software I have grown my farm to 10 printers...