Melzi v2 with repetier firmware

I bought a printer Hsine Prusa i3 with melzi configured with the original firmware repetier. there is no problem to export the firmware of the card (EPR file). for updating firmware, you have to put the JP14 to "ON" and JP15 to "USB". Copy sanguino driver "atmega1284.name = 16MHz Melzi 1284p" in "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Arduino \ hardware". In Device Manager, must identify the port on the card. In Arduino IDE, select the map "Melzi 16MHz 1284p", select the port. Now when I start the upload of the firmware marlin, the message "avrdude: stk500_getsync (): not in sync: resp = 0xAD" appears. it seems that many people are the problem. Should I use "Atmel April Programer AVRISP XP MKII" erase the bootloader and flash then upload the bootloader and marlin? Since November 2015, I can not to change the printer by adding "1 - LJC18A3-H-Z _BX". I'm really disgusting

Comments

• j'ai acheté une imprimante Hesine Prusa i3 avec une melzi configurée d'origine avec le repetier firmware. il n'y a pas de problème pour exporter le firmware de la carte (un fichier EPR). pour une mise à jour du firmware, il faut mettre le JP14 sur "ON" et JP15 sur "USB". Copier le driver sanguino "atmega1284.name=Melzi 1284p 16mhz" dans "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware". dans le gestionnaire de périphèriques, Il faut identifier le port de la carte. Dans arduino IDE, sélectionner la carte "Melzi 1284p 16mhz", sélectionner le port. Maintenant, lorsque je lance le téléverser du firmware marlin, le message suivant "avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0xad" apparait. il semble que beaucoup de personnes ont se problème. Dois je utiliser "Atmel AVR Programer AVRISP XP MKII", effacer le bootloader et la flash puis téléverser le bootloader et le marlin?
  • Had the same problem. Tried using an arduino uno as an isp using the instructions from the wiki. Well ardunio and avrdude gave error and looks like eeprom got erased. I tried to use a raspberry pi with avrdude set up to useing the lunixspi to flash anything to the eeprom. No luck. Any advice on how to restore the melzi board would be great.
  • Ok so the Usbasp programer got here. Bootloader burned and firmware load. So make sure you got a real isp programer before trying to burn the bootloader. Things work great when you do.
  • Ok so the Usbasp programer got here. Bootloader burned and firmware load. So make sure you got a real isp programer before trying to burn the bootloader. Things work great when you do.
    Hello archprlest ,
    how did you burn the bootloader and load firmware to the board ? .... could you upload a vedio of the process please ... because i got the same problem and my printer is dead for two months now  
    thanks in advance