Printer Commands

hello, I'm using the new Touch server 0.80
RPI 3 waveshare 5"

set
the
Print commands do not work from Display
only from web

Comments

• Yes, just found out that if you have users the new interface is buggy. Working on fix for next release.
  • Ok,
    are important
    commands to Delta level
  • Remove your users and it should work. Already found the cause of the problem and fixed it locally. Just waiting for some more responses to see if we have some more minor issues to fix.
  • edited October 2016
    Another problem with yes or no answers in the server reboot
    does not touch

• Repetier said:
    Remove your users and it should work. Already found the cause of the problem and fixed it locally. Just waiting for some more responses to see if we have some more minor issues to fix.

Can you describe how to do this?
    I tried sudo passwd pi -d and all that did was lock me out completely...

• I mean deleting user in repetier-server user manager, not on the pi. For pi you might also try our development version
    whcih has this already fixed along with some more fixes. Official release should come in a few days.
  • I think I'll just wait for the new pi image if it will be available soon. I'm very rusty on Linux and the image file makes it much easier.
  • edited November 2016
    I checked user profiles and there are no users in the user database. Still no response to Printer Cmds from the touchscreen. Remote function via web browser is fine.

• edited November 2016
    I updated with new posts img file version above.
    the controls work well
    yet to fix web cam setting